How does it work?
RISE Financial Pathways has teamed up San Francisco-based EARN to promote their TripleBoost Account here in Los Angeles. Through TripleBoost you will receive $3 for every $1 you save for your child’s education. You can save up to $500 and receive $1,500 in match money, giving you a total of $2,000 to invest in your child’s education. To be eligible your child must be between the ages of 10 and 18 at the time you open an account.
How do I sign up?
- Take a short quiz to see if you are eligible. (5 minutes)
- Watch the orientation video. (15 minutes)
- Fill out the pre-registration form. (2 minutes) EARN will email you the TripleBoost Account application and survey within 2 business days of receiving your pre-registration form.
- Fill out the online application and survey. (45-60 minutes)
- Show your photo ID and sign final paperwork.
- EARN will open your TripleBoost Account – time to start saving!
How can I use it?
You can use the TripleBoost Account for:
- Academic enrichment while your child is in middle or high school (e.g., tutoring, summer enrichment camps, after-school programs, music classes, a computer, etc.)
- College or vocational training
Click on the image at the top of the page to start saving!